American Entrepreneurship Foundation is formed and managed based on structural
and contextual specifications of entrepreneurial organizations
- seeking the fact
- appreciation of entrepreneurship
others' ideas and beliefs
- creative thinking
- deep dialogue (lose-lose)
- entrepreneurial behavior
- team working
This corporation is a nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation with no religious or political
preference and is not organized for the private gain of any person. It is organized under the Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation
Law for charitable and public purposes. Entrepreneurship
Foundation as an independent
organization, is organized exclusively for serving public to
relief the poor advancement of economic and social entrepreneurship as well as creative thinking and life style. It's
our mission to improve and develop scientific, applied and professional entrepreneurship and creativity and bring them
into everyone's life.
objectives of American Entrepreneurship Foundation
are as follows:
- Facilitating, improving, promoting, training, rewarding and supporting creative thinking,
idea generation, inventions and entrepreneurial behaviors among people in order to develop their business and life styles.
- Training, developing and
promoting social entrepreneurship concept and corporate entrepreneurship to the society.
- Helping owners of creative
ideas to change their ideas to products and bring them to market. This process will include: prototyping, patenting, licensing,
fund raising, producing and marketing.
- Recognizing, introducing and rewarding the most prominent entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, venture capitalists and business
- Networking entrepreneurs with business angels, business incubators, venture capitalists,
entrepreneurship experts and etc.
- Establishing thinking club and business incubator for members.