- Once you are accredited you will be able to receive Entrepreneurship Foundation’s
certificate for your trainees upon their completion of your approved courses ($10 per certificate)*.
- You will
be globally recognized by a scientific generator.
- The pursuit of accreditation
reinforces a commitment to continuous improvement, innovation, and scholarship.
- The process of preparing an
accreditation self-study enhances the focus on quality of student learning and renews a commitment to
the educational mission.
- The recognition of effective trainer through accreditation
contributes to a more positive review by regional accreditors, as specialized accreditation is a confirmation
of quality programming in specific divisions.
- Students refer to accreditation status on
resumes and in employment interviews.
- Accreditation status is referenced when submitting
budgets, grant proposals, and course/program proposals.
provides prestige and credibility when seeking funding resources from donors, foundations, and governments.
- The accredited trainer can utilize press releases to advertise their accredited program status.
- Accredited status may be printed in your catalog.
status may be printed on your business cards.
status may be posted on your website.
A PDF file of the certificate which contains EF Certificate Number will be emailed to you to print and provide to your trainees.
| || || |
whole process is online
The REQUIRED documents must be submitted in English but the OPTIONAL documents can be submitted in
- At least Bachelors degree in a related major
- Minimum of two
years teaching experience
- Minimum of two years work experience
of one year teaching experience of the requested program(s)
- Minimum of 26
years of age
- Accreditation Fee: $200 (Must
be paid after initial approval)
- There is $50 evaluation for each requested program.
Example: If you want to become accredited trainer of 2 courses you first
pay $50 application fee; if you get initial approval then you will pay:
If you decide
to get a certificate of completion for your trainees you can do so by providing trainee's information and a $10 issuance
| || || |
All the fees will only be collected electronically through PayPal at the end of the application. Acceptable
payments are all major debit cards, credit cards, etc.
time you get accredited by Entrepreneurship Foundation your accreditation will be valid for 4 years and next times your
accreditation will be valid for 10 years. |
| || Differentiate yourself
from others || |
Please have the following documents ready in the correct format to upload
during the application:
& Format Requirements:
should have all your documents and files in one (or two) compressed (zipped) folder.Total size of your documents
can't exceed 20MB. If your compressed folder is larger than 10MB you will need to divide it into 2 compressed
folders, each less than 10MB.
Click here to learn how to compress (zip) folders.
General Documents (REQUIRED):
recent resume (CV) (JPEG or PDF)
- Last Academic Degree (JPEG or PDF)
Program(s) Documentation (REQUIRED):
In the first of page of your application you will
tell us how many programs you want to be accredited for and what are those program(s). You need to provide the completed Lesson
Plan Form for EACH of your programs. Click here to download the form.
teaching slides (PowerPoint or PDF)
of published books and articles (JPEG or PDF)
honors, appreciation letters, and other certificates
- Catalogs, brochures, flyers, ... (JPEG or PDF)
- Picture(s) of previous classes, seminars, etc (JPEG)
- Evaluation forms (such as evaluation form of trainers, trainees,
programs, ...) (PDF)
other evidence or documents that might be helpful